- No minimum balance
- Earn Dividends for daily balances of $500 or more
- Your first 50 checks are free with your first order
- Add to your account through direct deposit
- Free drafts to seniors over 55 with direct deposit
- Visa Checkcard available
- Free Online Banking
- Free Online E-Statements
Visa Check Card
- A credit union Visa Check Card is a convenient, quick and easy way to access your share draft account without a checkbook, to make purchases or obtain cash at automated teller machines (ATMs)
- It combines the convenience and acceptance of cash, the safety and economy of a share draft, and the speed of an ATM card. A visa Check Card actually works like a share draft, giving you access to funds in your share account, without the hassle of writing a share draft or waiting for check approval.
- Cash Withdrawal Limits: ATM Card: Daily Withdrawal Limit = $500 / VISA Check Card: Daily Withdrawal Limit = $1,000
- ATM withdrawal limit of $500 plus Point-of-Sale limit of $1,000 = $1,500
Visa Credit Card
- No Annual Fee
- Low Annual Rate
- 25 day grace period
- No Cash Advance fee
- No transaction fee
- Free Travel Accident Insurance
- Easy enrollment and online account access
Transfer your high interest credit card balances to a low interest Frick-Tri-County Federal Credit Union visa credit card. You could save money instantly!
- Direct Deposit
- Payroll Deduction
- Money Market Accounts
- Certificates of Deposit
- Money Orders
- Club Accounts
- Visa Gift Cards
- IRA Accounts (Traditional and Roth)
- 24-Hour Voice Response System
- Free Real Time, Online Banking
- AD&D Insurance Program
- Credit Life and Disability Programs
- Cancer and long term care insurance
- GAP Insurance
Visit www.trustage.com for additional insurance information.
Share (Savings account required for all members)
- Share accounts may be individual or joint.
- Each account must maintain a minimum balance of $50.00 to be a member in good standing.
- Share accounts are insured up to $250,000 by the National Credit Union Association, a U.S. Government Agency.
- Dividends are paid and compounded monthly on accounts that have a balance of $50.00 or more.
- Statements are mailed out quarterly.
- Accounts may be opened for children and family members.
- Money saved in the credit union is always readily available, except if used as collateral for a loan.
- Withdrawals may be made in person, by phone or by mail request and are given prompt attention.